jueves, 14 de junio de 2007

CORTOMETRAJE Y ACTO PSICOMAGICO PELARME PARA SEXAPEL-ARTE

ACTO

PSICOMAGICO
PELARME PARA SEXAPEL-ARTE

Cortometraje realizado en el hospital Ruber, para los medicos que me daban 10% de vida. Y para desmistificar la caida de pelo de las temidas quimioterapias.


Short film done in the Ruber hospital, for the doctors that gave me 10% of life expectancy. And to dismystify loosing hair with the fearful chemotherapy.

"HOLA, SOY YO,,,, SI SOY YO" "hello, its me,,, yes its me"

Ahora resulta que soy hermafrodita y como los medicos se estan volviendo locos para buscar para el transplante QUIEREN QUE ME DEFINA, si quiero ser hombre o mujer.


Now it seems that I am a hermaphrodite and as the doctors are going crazy looking for the transplant, THEY WANT ME TO DEFINE MYSELF; if I want to be a man or a woman.




Pues voy a ver como me va de hombre, llegar a cura, o mejor aun llegar a Presidente de Gobierno.

So, lets see how it goes to be a man, be able to become a priest, or better be able to become President.






Y pasar por el trauma de perder el pelo, es que lo pasan fatal,!!! los hombres!!!! con eso de que se les caiga el pelo.


And go through the trauma of loosing the hair, they have a hard time!!! men!!!! with this of loosing hair.





Como Punky,, no creo que llegue a Presidente.

As a Punky, I do not think I can become President.





Y cuando ya estan asi, comienzan con el peluquin, para atreverse a salir al publico....

And whey you are like this, they start to put a wig, to be brave to go out to the public.







Para llegar a Presidente ,,,,,,,,te toman tanto el pelo, que se te cae.

To become President,,,,, they pull your hair (leg), that it all falls away.




Bueno, ya esto esta asi,,,,,,,,,, pues es mejor calvo del todo.

Well, if I am like this.... best to be bold completely.





Ya estoy listo para ser Presidente, y presentar mi campaña.


I am ready to be President, and present my campaign.


"AQUI NO SE TOMA EL PELO A NADIE"

"HERE WE DO NOT TAKE HAIR FROM ANYONE" (Pull leg, in english)

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

If you suffer from hair loss, hair implants may be one way to help you.
[url=http://www.hair-restoration-surgery.com/]hair surgery[/url]